Thursday, October 11, 2012

Orey & Stellaluna of Creature Comforts blog!

Creature Comforts Blog!
I love this collage Ez put together of my drawings and her pups for her blog about my Drawing for Dogs project! They were the two drawings I did of her two adorable dogs Orey and Stellaluna! You can read her kind post about my project here!

Image courtesy of Creature Comforts blog.


emma lewis said...

love this hannah! really nice thing you're doing here

Jane Hinchliffe said...

What a lovely thing to do! How inspiring... Love your work too! Hope you are feeling much better now from your stay in hospital.

Katrina Sophia said...

I love your work- I have been browsing your portfolio and you are clearly talented :-)

The Young Bridget Jones

Besma Lucy said...

These are really adorable! I love your drawing style. Do you have an etsy store or something like that?

Hannah Evelyn said...

Thank you everyone for the kind comments :)

Besma I do, you can see it here!


Studio Vaibhava said...

Studiovaibhava is the preferred photographers in chennai who offer creative candid photography chennai. Contact chennai wedding photographers for your photography requirements.

AllTime Tea said...

Drinking Ceylon tea every morning energizes the body and mind, especially Ceylon tea which is not only tasty but healthy too and we deliver the best of it. To buy Ceylon tea Contact Alltime Tea