Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Drawing dogs for Battersea!

Drawing for Dogs!
So far I have raised £140 for Battersea Dogs & Cats Home. Above are various pooches I have drawn for generous people! You you get your own drawing here at www.drawingfordogs.bigcartel.com and help me get to my target of £300! (OR MORE!) I am going to do this until December so I can raise as much money as possible in the run up to Christmas!

Today I also got a letter from Battersea Dogs & Cats Home saying they have seen my project and that the dogs and cats say thank you :') So sweet! If you do like dogs and cats, please help more of them find a happy home and be looked after by donating and getting your own doggy portrait in return!

You can see my justgiving page here to keep up with what i've raised: http://www.justgiving.com/drawingfordogs

x

No comments: