Monday, September 17, 2012

Drawing For Dogs

Drawing for Dogs

I love dogs a lot, so I thought what better way to raise money for these furry friends than by drawing them for you.

£10 from each drawing will be donated to Battersea Dogs and Cats Home to help the charity carry on their good work looking after the animals and continue helping find new homes for these abandoned pets! The other £2 will cover shop fees and materials. This is a not for profit project.

I hope you like the drawings and want to help in supporting lots of cute dogs!

To purchase a dog drawing to donate to Battersea Dogs and Cats Home please visit drawingfordogs.bigcartel.com to order your drawing!

£11 equips a new kennel with a bowl, a blanket to keep the dogs warm and cosy and a toy to play with. £5 a month helps to care for dogs in Battersea's new kennels.

You can see how much I have raised by visiting my JustGiving page here: http://www.justgiving.com/drawingfordogs

Hannah x

No comments: